We are seeking an experienced AWS Cloud Engineer. This person should be a seasoned, self-motivated, and professional with at least 5 years of hands-on engineering and administration experience in virtualized Information Technology environments. A skilled technician knowledgeable and experienced in infrastructure as code environments, automating patches and system configurations, and with designing and engineering commercial cloud environments, architectures, and designs.
- Provide continuous development and continuous integration to include operational engineering and integration, release management, implementation & migration, and training & knowledge transfer.
- Design, build, and maintain capabilities utilizing the current Amazon C2S enabled architectures and tools to include Ansible, Cloud Formations, JMETER, EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda, Terraform, and S3.
- Document and deliver an approach for automated acceptance testing, including tools and processes
- Document and deliver an approach for automated integration and regression testing, including tools and processes
- Manage and sustain the integration and testing environments on the unclassified and classified infrastructure both on premise and in the cloud to validate all capabilities and technologies prior to being deployed on the production environment.
- Stage new and upgraded services components or services to integration and testing environment.
- Develop any required scripts associated with the scope of operational procedures
- Perform modifications and adjustments to new and upgraded services components or services as a result of testing and validate results.
- Improve and sustain the unclassified and classified Program's environments. Mature and engineer improvements to the cloud infrastructure and architecture to support continuous development and continuous integration utilizing modern practices and tools.
- Maintain documentation of code developed in support of Program's environments.
- Participate in the release management process.
- BA/BS and 6+ years of relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 4 years’ extensive experience in Cloud Technologies and infrastructure-as-code concepts.
- 4 years’ experience in implementing Amazon C2S enabled architectures and tools to include Ansible, Cloud Formations, Terraform, JMETER, EC2, ELB, RDS, Lambda, Puppet, Docker, GIT and S3.
- 4 years’ Experience Leveraging Object Oriented Programing (OOP) programming. ( Python, Rudy, Java, Php)
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- TS/SCI with the ability to obtain and maintain CI Polygraph