3479 - Program Management Analyst for Acquisitions
Hybrid / District of Columbia
- Supports Acquisitions in acquisition analysis support in drafting statutory and regulatory acquisition documents, developing contracting office requirements, and supporting program office strategic objectives, including single acquisition management plans, purchase requests, and program life cycle acquisition strategy inputs.
- Assist with research and data collection efforts for acquisition and programmatic documents, as required.
- Support program office providing assistance with contract audits, materials research, and market analysis.
- Provide additional direct support performing monitoring and tracking of contract execution, providing input to weekly reports, supporting program office action item tracker, creating briefs and other supporting program documentation, as required, and recording meeting minutes.
- Assist with the creation of procurement requests/documentation in accordance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and the DHS 102-1-series acquisition directives and instructions.
- Reviews DHS and contractor documentation, participates in applicable working groups, and attends program and technical reviews.
- Support the full range of program and project execution activities, including the preparation of acquisition milestone program documentation to support milestone decisions.
- Assist acquisition Program Manager in the requirements generation process and preparing contracting documentation for current mission requirements.
- Routinely collect, evaluate and update requirement changes and identify changes of quarterly status in the Quarterly Management Review using graphs and updates constructed utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Developing process to improve acquisition/procurement documents.
- Supporting all pre-award planning activities.
- Recommending contracting strategies and plans Advise senior staff.
- Develop improved processes and metrics to measure improvements (especially in terms of quality and timeliness)
- Developing and help institute acquisition requirements and best practices
- Devising acquisition strategies, acquisition plans, and develop and review acquisition documents (Statements of Work, Independent Government Cost Estimates, and Justifications & Approvals or Determinations & Findings)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, mathematics, or other related disciplines
- At least 2 years of experience required in Federal acquisition and program management.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in presenting analytical results both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with DHS/DoD Acquisition Process and Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC)
- Experience in AMO and CBP acquisitions Experience with classified acquisition desired
- Master’s Degree in business, economics, mathematics, or other related disciplines.