The Program Manager is responsible for customer engagement, contract deliverables, financial performance, staffing, recruiting, contract monthly status reports, performance reviews, program team meetings, and CPARS ratings on the program.
The Program Manager take on immediate DPM responsibilities to backfill a PM position by the end of 2023. This position is also responsible for supporting billable and proposal unclassified, secret, and top secret efforts in support of current and future customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years experience in management, program management, or leadership roles in support of one or more Intelligence Community or Department of Defense agencies.
- Experience briefing to senior Government Leadership and supporting program teams of 25 or more staff, including subcontractors.
- Experience with financial budgeting and reporting for multi-year projects or programs with $10M or more contract value.
- Willingness to support multiple concurrent programs and proposal efforts.
- Willingness to be proposal key bid Program Manager for future IC Account programs.
- Active PMP Certification
- Active Security+ or higher IAT III security certification
- Master’s Degree
- DoD or Intelligence Community IT and Application service delivery.
- Experience supporting full lifecycle A&A process for classified DoD or IC infrastructure and application service delivery.
- Experience working with Special Access Programs (SAP)
- Experience and relationships with the program
- Experience recruiting cleared technical staff.
- Experience working on Science and Technology programs.
- Experience working with cross domain solutions
- Experience with Government contract deliverables and CPARS
- Experience with Government contract financial reporting (customer and contractor internal)
- Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph