Become the technical focal point for a high-visibility customer project, architecting solutions at scale within multiple Cloud Service Providers.
You will interact with senior customer leaders and technical stakeholders to help them achieve increased agility and create significant business value by migrating to the cloud. You will work with customer technical teams and engineering teams to architect mutually accepted cloud architectures for enterprise cloud computing environments. Enhance your current technology skillset by solving technical problems through the architecture, development, and implementation of complex cloud-based solutions. You will be given the opportunity to grow your current mastery of operating systems, software development, workflow orchestration, configuration management, and cloud provider services through solutions architecture efforts on AWS, Azure, and Google cloud platforms. This is a multi-faceted position requiring you to spend time working directly with cloud engineers, and the underlying technologies themselves, to design customized cloud-based solutions to real-world customer problems – in both government and commercial spaces.
- Creating, articulating, and positioning innovative and compelling value propositions for cloud-based solutions
- Defining and executing technical architectures by working with highly-skilled technical teams within AI
- Working with large-scale network, compute, and storage architectures to help remove roadblocks in customer projects.
- Engage with development, infrastructure, security, and IT operations components to design enterprise-grade solutions within multiple CSPs.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to identify, develop, and close business opportunities and proposals.
- Well-Rounded: You bring in-depth experience across multiple and varying technologies including Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, Linux and Windows OS, and others.
- Solution-Oriented: You are capable of being customer-facing, to help build solutions that increase value proposition.
- Big Picture Thinker with Execution Know-How: You can understand a customer or team members overarching goal while designing enterprise solutions that address those goals.
- Agile: Able to work as part of technical team working together to develop solutions for use by a multitude of customers.
- Motivated: You want to continually learn new things, work with new technologies, and identify new business opportunities – helping to expand your project.
- Experience with AWS cloud computing platform and AWS cloud-native services.
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux operating system environments, including installation, configuration, operation, and customization efforts.
- Experience with technical architectures across IT consulting, IT operations, application development, or support
- Ability to quickly learn and shift in step with the latest cloud-computing, networking, and infrastructure management technologies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure cloud computing platform and Azure cloud-native services.
- Experience with Google cloud computing platform and GCP cloud-native services.
- Experience in a range of technology areas focused around cloud migration, design, implementation, and operation.
- Experience with infrastructure configuration management tools such as SaltStack, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, CSP-native containerization tools, etc.
- Experience with auditing/logging tools such as ElasticSearch, Kibana, Fluentd, Apache NiFi, Splunk, CSP-native logging mechanisms, etc.
- Experience working with infrastructure security tools/products such as Tenable, McAfee, Cylance, Security Onion, etc.
- Experience with development of remote access solutions such as VDI (Azure Windows Remote Desktop, AWS WorkSpaces) and VPN (AppGate, OpenVPN, Cisco AnyConnect).
- Experience with managing and customizing system monitoring tools such as SolarWinds, Nagios, etc.
- Experience managing a distributed vulnerability scanning environment using Tenable, Rapid7, OpenVAS, etc.
- Experience with deploying and managing IDS/IPS systems such as Zeek, Snort, etc.
- Expertise working with networking elements including routers, switches and firewalls across multiple product lines including Cisco and PaloAlto.
- BS in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study.
- Technical cloud certifications for AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.
- Other technical certifications from organizations such as AWS, Google, RedHat, etc.
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance