We are seeking for a consultant to join our expanding team that provides content, usability, and development services to federal, state, and local government ‘agencies and private sector organizations. This opportunity is for a disciplined, flexible, and empathic consultant whose primary role will be working as an Tier 1 support help desk analyst. This consultant will help build our practice by helping improve service delivery and respond to users of the VA Platform and design system. As we are a remote team, this consultant must have the ability to work remotely both as an individual and in distributed teams.
- Managing Tier 1 case issues within a multichannel environment (Slack, Microsoft Teams, Zenhub )
- Manage the processing of incoming Tier 1 issues to the Support Desk via multichannels to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end-user incidents and requests
- Provides support for Platform users by performing problem diagnosis and guiding users through step-by-step solutions or may provide expertise to solve technical support issues for end-users of the organization's products and services
- Help VFS (Veteran Facing Service) teams with any issues with VA.gov design system (https://design.va.gov/) and collaboration cycle reviews
- Work with project team to develop daily, weekly and monthly reports (from our systems) and provide results on the productivity to the management team
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of all internal and external systems and software
- Manage your own time and deadlines in a remote, project-based environment while working both independently and on distributed teams
- Government contracting work
- Remote work, especially work with distributed teams. Experience with agile teams or knowledge of Zenhub, Github for support tickets
- Tech support background (1 to 2 years), familiarity researching through Github and Confluence documents.
- Language: English
- Familiarity with VA design system, Slack, and Microsoft Teams & Outlook.
- Must be a United States citizen
- Ability to manage multiple communication channels
- Verification of identity, education, prior employment, and references may be required
- This may involve a background check and interview with a federal investigator.
- 1-2 Years of Federal IT Help Desk Experience
- Good communication skills in a remote remote working environment
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and dot-connecting skills with the ability to develop quick, accurate situational awareness
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance