We are looking for an ambitious, talented, and self-motivated individual, who will help us build out a long-term capability for a DARPA highly classified R&D project. This person will be working in a hybrid capacity out of a customer site in Silver Spring, MD with frequent (every 2 months or so) travel to various Pacific Islands and other OCONUS locations of interest to consult and evaluate sensitive network infrastructure.
This candidate will work closely with the leadership team at this small business federal contractor and will have a great opportunity to win new business through performance and potentially grow out a small team if the mission is successful. We are seeking a network savvy professional who understands a basic knowledge of Linux OS, cloud technology and/or DevOps infrastructure, cyber operations, intrusion detection, and/or cyber threat experience.
- Implementing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and administering the infrastructure supporting the computer Network Defense – Service Provider (CND-SP) information system. This may include, but is not limited to, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products and other CND tools as deployed within the enterprise Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Develop and manage CND capabilities (i.e., tools, tactics, and techniques) that will be used by CND analysts.
- Develop and maintain system documentation as it pertains to CND capabilities and their implementation.
- Provide engineering/deployment support during the implementation and turn up of new network nodes and related connections
- Support requirements analysis, solution development that includes preliminary and detailed designs, initial system integration, system testing and deployment engineering for a high-priority engineering initiative
- Responsible for integrating hardware for testing, developing and testing proposed solutions, establishing and validating design, completing site surveys to validate the design before development, supporting deployments as needed, and developing documentation related to the design to meet standard engineering life cycle management requirements.
- Opportunity to build team of 3-4 supporting developers and engineers throughout 2023 to respond to customer needs
- Seek opportunities for business growth through delivering high-quality solutions
- Experience containerizing projects (Docker) and deploying to Kubernetes
- Experience integrating/deploying to cloud services is a plus (Azure or AWS)
- Knowledge of CI/CD, github/gitlab, development environments and processes (agile), etc. is preferred but not required
- Top Secret minimum w/ SCI eligibility
- $140-180k base salary, or otherwise commensurate with years of experience
- 6% 401K match
- Phone/Gym/Tech Stipend
- 80% covered Health/Dental/Vision
- Unlimited PTO
- Annual bonuses