Serve as a Risk Reduction Program (RRP) Subject Matter Expert (SME), providing functional expertise and program support for the Commanders Risk Reduction Toolkit (CRRT) hosted on the Army Vantage Platform and run on Palantir COTS software. Serve as a Risk Reduction Program SME for ARD, Army Vantage, Palantir and CRRT Customers in the field. Help locate and obtain data for the CRRT system from other Authoritative data sources and upload into the Amy Vantage system. Conduct Quality Assurance Testing when software changes/upgrades are made to CRRT and report findings to Army Vantage. Perform Adhoc queries, data integration, research studies, special reports and create information papers on anything to do with the CRRT system data. Work closely with the CRRT Help Desk and provide day-to-day Tier 2 and Tier 3 level support for the CRRT customers world-wide. Work closely with Palantir on Tier 3 issues as required. Create CRRT briefs on behalf of ARD. Create CRRT Training Materials and conduct formal CRRT training either on-site or remotely via Teams or Webinars.
- Serve as a Risk Reduction Subject Matter Expert and Functional Expert
- Work with ARD, CRRT Help Desk, Army Vantage and Palantir personnel in support of the CRRT system
- Locate data destined for CRRT from other authoritative systems and upload to Army Vantage platform.
- Review new requirements and advise Palantir on design of new/modified software changes.
- Assist in the software development
- Perform minor software updates using native Palantir tools.
- Monitor data being entered into CRRT
- Perform Quality Assurance testing, identifying bugs and reporting findings to Army Vantange
- Serve as a communication link between the ARD customer and Palantir
- Work with CRRT Help Desk and provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 support for CRRT Customers
- Work with appropriate Palantir staff on Tier 3 issues.
- Manage Army structures within CRRT
- Attend meetings hosted by ARD, Army Vantage, and Palantir
- Upon customer request, perform ad hoc queries, data integration, research studies, special reports and create information papers.
- Create CRRT briefs
- Plan and prepare technical reports and instructional manuals
- Create Training Documents
- Conduct CRRT training both on-site and remotely
- Update User Documentation when software is changed.
- Applicants will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
- Equivalent combination of knowledge and specialized experience may be acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- 2 years of experience supporting a web-based system with back-end database
- 2 years of programming experience
- Experience in support IT systems.
- Mid-level mastery of SQL
- Knowledge of Army hierarchy structures (company, battalion, brigade, etc.)
- Familiar with system data structures
- Experience in training personnel on IT systems
- Comfortable in creating training materials
- Good written and verbal communication
- Comprehensive knowledge of Office 365
- Experience with IT systems, Java, Code Workbook, Spark SQL and Python
- Familiarity with tools Contour and Quiver for report production
- Ability to read both XML and JSON documents
- Familiarity with SFTP, HTTPS protocols
- Solid knowledge of statistical concepts and basic algebra
- Oracle database experience
- Windows and Linux OS experience
- Prior experience working on cloud-based Windows 10 workstations
- Familiar with Monocle, and Slate