We are seeking a Cyber Threat Analyst to join our team and support our mission critical customer in Reston, VA. As our Cyber Threat Analyst, you will create analysis products based on cyber threat fusion to clearly document significant cyber-attacks or the discovery of new vulnerabilities. The focus of the Cyber Threat Analyst will be on collectively building higher value fusion products, expanding effective lines of communication, knowing lanes of responsibility, and building trust in consistently improving capabilities.
- Working as a cyber fusion expert, you will conduct research and evaluate technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
- Analyze network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
- Considered an emerging authority, who applies extensive technical expertise.
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignment.
- Education & Years of Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of experience related to specific functional area.
- Certifications: CompTIA Security+ or equivalent IAT Level II and currently hold or able to obtain CSSP certification (such as Cloud+ or equivalent)
- Experience and knowledge on:
- Working collaboratively across cross-functional teams of all experience levels.
- Experience working collaboratively with staff at all experience levels to deliver short-term, medium-term, and long-term commitments.
- Experience completing and coordinate tasks across cross-functional teams in either a lead or supporting role.
- Ability to provide recommendations for enhancing views of device data in bulk and to view associations of all the data related to those devices.
- Experience leading, developing, and delivering inter-discipline and inter-organizational capabilities and processes to improve performance.
- Technical understanding of classified networks, servers, storage, operating systems, applications, and the full stack of supporting technologies.
- Experience working with reporting, automation, and visualization systems to provide situational awareness and making recommendations to improve cyber threat intelligence and fusion capabilities.
- Experience creating, reviewing, and delivering finished intelligence products.
- Security certifications: Security+, CCNA Security, CISSP, CySA+, SSCP, CCSP, or equivalent certification
- CSSP certifications: CEH, CFR, CySA+, Cloud+, CCNA Security, GICSP
- AWS, Cloud certifications