We are seeking a ServiceNow Developer who will be responsible for maintaining and developing ServiceNow for a federal government customer. The candidate will provide application support for the configuration, customization, and administration of the ServiceNow ITSM Product Suite, including Incident Management, Problem Management, and Change Management. The candidate does not have to have previous experience with ServiceNow and training will be made available. Job functions may include: Subject matter expertise in ServiceNow system applications and custom applications.
- Configure, implement, and maintain a ServiceNow system including the management of workflows, user roles and access, integrations, and implement and drive automation in the system
- Multi-task between upcoming platform growth and maintenance projects, current open items, and planning for future customer additions to the platform
- Integrate platform with external service providers to drive operational automation and efficiency
- Create, maintain, and enhance Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Request Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge Management, Self-Service Portals, Single Sign On (SSO) capability, and Active Directory Profile synchronization
- Create, maintain, and enhance team dashboards and reporting, including scheduled reports
- Overhaul, maintain, and enhance Change Management, as well as current connections between ServiceNow and other systems
- Create, maintain, and enhance future connections between ServiceNow and other systems.
- Maintain forms, reports, views, workflows, groups and roles
- Assist with implementation of ServiceNow applications and provide technical insight in designing and supporting ServiceNow while aligning to service management best practices.
- Perform in the areas of administration, documentation, and technical support of the ServiceNow platform with a focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform
- Support CMDB, including importing customer data
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant experience. Additional experience can be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Customize and configure application UI and workflows
- Experience working within the ServiceNow platform completing administration tasks, including user provisioning, ticket research and response, reporting, and maintenance activities
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platform resourcefulness, problem-solving aptitude, and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism dealing with both internal and external entities ITIL and agile
- Experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration and/or development of the ServiceNow tool or equivalent hands-on experience in the IT industry involved in providing ITIL and IT Service Management Solutions in IT Infrastructure with expertise in the ITSM suite Experience in Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the management of users, groups, and roles, CMS Development, ACLs, business rules, workflows, UI actions, UI policies, dictionary, and catalog items.
- Implement security (including Access Control Lists)
- ServiceNow development experience
- Certified ServiceNow Application Developer, Implementer, or System Administrator certification is highly desired
- Scripting language experience
- Highly organized, structured, process oriented, and a self-starter
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- ITIL certification
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain a Secret clearance