We are seeking to fill a full-time Support Executive Assistant/Support Administrator located in the Herndon, VA area, in support of a dynamic fast-paced intelligence community business office. The right candidate will provide administrative support to the executive staff in an IC business front office. This position requires exceptional attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
- Provide calendar and email management support to executive-level staff.
- Support Sponsor meetings including but not limited to development of presentation slides, templates, agendas, minutes, and associated documentation.
- Provide event planning support for Sponsor hosted/sponsored meetings/activities to include but not limited to program management, logistics/scheduling, etc.
- Create requests for supplies and small purchases, physical and data accesses and email groups
- Process account administration access requests.
- Duty (TDY) travel support, open/close vaults and conference rooms.
- All candidates must be able to:
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion of all information.
- Communicate clearly and effectively, both written and orally
- Maintain effective working relationships at all customer levels as well as the ability to develop good rapport with outside liaisons.
- Work in a team environment and build a partnership and strong rapport with people at all levels to include adaptability to changing work requirements.
- Use MS office tools effectively to support business needs including Advanced Excel skills
- Learn customer specific applications, tools, databases, and processes necessary to complete routine and moderately complex administrative tasks.
- Effectively manage deadlines and competing priorities.
- Facilities and Logistics Coordination including:
- Coordinating facility renovations, office moves, and hot seat assignments
- Manage vault access
- Manage Accountable Property and reporting
- Full Scope Polygraph minimum