As our SharePoint Designer, you will perform administration, design, and maintenance activities of the associated SharePoint pages.
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience related to SharePoint Design.
- Certifications: Currently hold, or be able to attain a CompTIA Security+ or equivalent certification
- Experience and knowledge on:
- All aspects of SharePoint Development (Design, templates, navigation, maintenance, updates)
- Developing, maintaining, and updating the content of web sites
- Creating, maintaining, and updating related knowledge management and technical documentation
- Understanding of moderately complex concepts and processes involved in daily activities related to Cyber Security or related Engineering operation
- Graphics, layout, version control, and integrating SharePoint with various technologies
- Basic SharePoint administration including updating and editing SharePoint Master Pages and style sheets
- Advising and assisting with design efforts to enhance the look and feel of the organization’s online offerings
- Understanding of web layout across a variety of devices and formats (such as wall displays, monitors, laptops, tablets, mobile devices)
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Working collaboratively to assist all levels of staff to achieve short term commitments
- Demonstrated success completing tasks and supporting deadlines with minimal management guidance and direction
- Experience establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Demonstrated web design expertise (such as user experience, user interface, graphic design, photo editing, typography, creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps). Understanding of web layout across a variety of devices and formats (such as wall displays, monitors, laptops, tablets, mobile devices).
- Experience as SharePoint Designer in support of Intelligence Community customer.
- Microsoft certifications
- Cloud certifications