As the Systems Administrator you will provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Configure and manage Linux operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components, along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Optimize system operations and resource utilization and perform system capacity analysis and planning.
- Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems.
- Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets.
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Ten (10) years' experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph minimum