As the Data Lead you will create and implement an EIS-wide data strategy.
- Data governance.
- Development of data management infrastructure and associated tools.
- Save and destroy data, based on rules.
- Ensure quality and usability. Meet requirements for compliance with regularity policies and standards.
- Create tools to provide automated reports and information about systems performance to facilitate decisions.
- Analyze and process data to obtain actionable insight.
- Provide data leadership, is responsible designing and implementing data models, and ensures programs adhere to best practices.
- Communicate and collaborate with customers, program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives to deliver high-profile data solutions.
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a quantitative discipline (e.g., statistics, mathematics, economics, operations research, engineering or computer science).
- Minimum ten years’ experience in relevant software development, data modeling, or data architecture.
- Minimum five years’ experience in relevant (data) technical implementations.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in leadership or management.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in cloud environments.
- Solid experience and understanding of considerations for large scale architecting and operationalization of data warehouses, data lakes and analytics platforms in the cloud required.
- Full Scope Polygraph minimum