We are seeking for an ambitious, talented, and self-motivated individual, who will help us lead and build innovative solutions for Cyber Security research programs. This person will be working in a mostly remote capacity with occasional need for on-site attendance to the customer site in Ft. Meade on a minimum once per quarter basis.
This candidate will work closely with the C-suite in a high visibility role in which their first order of affairs will be supplementing and improving a PRIME contract with this client’s Research & Development organization. We are seeking a business-oriented, consultative professional with knowledge of cyber operations that has previous experience engineering complex software solutions for DOD and IC customers.
- Report, consult, and interface directly with R&D Founder/CTO of client company as well as DOD/IC customer leadership
- Function as key engineer and developer of custom cyber solutions for DOD/IC customer
- Seek opportunities for business growth through delivering high quality solutions
- Prior experience as primary or co- technical lead, principal investigator, or R&D lead
- Knowledgeable / experienced in cyber programs (ideally, both OCO and DCO experience) – systems, mission, data, processes, ontologies; OCO mission planning and/or DCO/threat intelligence toward nation-state adversaries/APTs
- Knowledgeable / experienced with DoD/IC customers, systems, mission, data (ex., NSA, USCYBERCOM, Army Cyber Protection Brigade (CPB), MARFORCYBER, AFOSI)
- Knowledgeable / experienced supporting DoD/IC R&D programs or transition (ex., DARPA, IARPA, NSA, National Labs, SBIR/STTR, FFRDCs/UARCs – Mitre, MIT/LL, USC/ISI, GTRI, Penn State, etc.)
- Technical team lead experience (project management, sprint planning, customer briefing, etc.) – architecting data-driven solutions and managing developers, DevOps/engineers, data scientists, and cyber SMEs
- Knowledgeable / experienced in python development and processes (CI/CD, version control, best practices, agile/scrum, etc.) – in particular building scalable data processing pipelines (data ingestion, ETL, storage, analytics, results display/dashboard)
- Knowledgeable / experienced in data systems (ELK, Neo4J, Kafka, S3, Azure Blob, HDFS), containerization (Docker), orchestration (Kubernetes), scalable compute (Spark), and data science libraries (pandas/pyspark, sklearn, tensorflow, etc.)
- Experience working within DoD/IC cyber operations or intelligence processing (SIGINT, OSINT, etc.) mission environments is desired but not required
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Engineering
- Top Secret minimum w/ SCI eligibility