Washington, District of Columbia / Germantown, Maryland / Albuquerque, New Mexico / Las Vegas, Nevada
We are seeking an energetic, team-oriented.NET and Power App Developer. The .NET Developer delivers high-quality products as well as improving and maintaining current applications. You will work with our Software Engineering Team Lead to manage current and future applications. A majority of the work will be on the Microsoft Power Platform, including Power Apps, Power BI and Power Automate. You will also maintain legacy apps written in C# using the .NET framework.
- Development and maintenance of Power Apps, MVC, and Dynamics 365 applications
- Maintenance of legacy ASP.NET and MS Access applications
- Work in a high-volume, fast-changing work environment while maintaining multiple time-critical efforts
- Troubleshoot issues with support representatives and/or clients
- Gain knowledge of current industry trends and developments
- 1+ years professional experience in C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Framework
- 1+ years professional experience in HTML and CSS
- 1+ years professional experience in TSQL and SQL Server
- 1+ years in developing front-end code for database-driven Web applications
- 1+ years professional experience working in Agile SDLC
- Strong problem solving, technical troubleshooting, and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, consultation, and collaborative abilities
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to adapt quickly and pick up new techniques when needed
- Strong work ethic and ability to work on their own or in a team
- Ability to properly prioritize multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Passion for learning and keeping up to date on new technology
- Experience with Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate)
- Experienced with Agile, DevOps, DevSecOps best practices and tools, specifically TFS/Azure
- DevOps, Jira, Git, GitHub, GitLab, Kanban, MSFT Project, MSFT Teams
- Experience with MS SharePoint and MS Dynamics CRM.
- Section 508 compliance experience.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services, particularly with migrating on-prem team projects to the cloud.
- Experience in Microsoft Access and how to migrate to a newer platform.
- Strong understanding of APIs and microservices
- BA/S degree
- Certifications: Agile, SAFe, MS Power
- US Citizenship required with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance