We are seeking a Cloud/Infrastructure Engineer for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. As a Cloud Engineer on this program, you will design, develop, and implement a Cloud-Native Service architecture that software development teams can leverage to use cloud capabilities. This role works directly with implementation teams to provide technical guidance and implementation priorities related to cloud implementation
- This role provides technical leadership and delivers an innovative product, service, or a combination of products and services that address a customer's specific requirements.
- Support the development of enterprise software solutions within AWS.
- Duties include developing innovative approaches and solutions, using non-quantitative tools and guidelines from past experience.
- Security Patching
- Support of Servers in an AWS environment
- This role provides execution guidance and practical engineering support to mission teams
- Typically requires a BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have experience with security accreditation process
- Must have experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- Extensive experience in Cloud Technologies and infrastructure -as-code concepts.
- Understanding of aspects of architect and design enterprise cloud solutions and AWS.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Extensive experience interacting with cross functional project teams including Software Development, System Engineering/ Verification and Validation, Security, Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Extensive experience working in Agile environments.
- Extensive experience working with DevOps CI/CD related technologies (Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, Confluence, Sonar Lint, and J-Unit.
- Knowledge of Software Configuration Management life cycle deliverables.
- Minimum of one AWS Certification from the AWS Associate level (AWS Certified Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer Associate, or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate)
- Cloud formation
- Server less architectures and implementations
- Managing complex Sponsor relationships and requirements gathering
- Experience with migrating workloads to the cloud
- Injecting detailed technical direction into teams for adoption
- Must have experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes,
- Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Full Scope Polygraph minimum