We are seeking a Business Process Analyst to support the maintenance, reengineering, and integration of a set of IC applications in an AWS cloud environment. This program is responsible for the maintenance and architecture of a cloud environment, including management of the family of systems and the oversight of all information technologies and requirements for developing, administering, maintaining, and enhancing automated data and information systems that ensure efficient business operating processes.
A large focus of the program is defining and deploying business modernization efforts. We will be introducing and maintaining innovative approaches for maintaining and modernizing the architecture and integration of the applications within a constantly changing environment. We will develop and implement processes and provide system support for new and current initiatives that are developed within the numerous process improvements currently underway.
- Lead the process improvement efforts for this program, applying process improvement and engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Activity and Business Process Modeling
- Developing modern business methods
- Identifying best practices, charting and analysis of workflow, and creating and assessing performance measurements.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional forms of knowledge transfer. Maintain a current engineering and technology strategy that is consistent with best business practices.
- BS or in Information Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Engineering or Business, or other related field from an accredited college or university
- 8+ years of experience in business process reengineering and knowledge management
- Must have extensive experience knowledge management/business processes methodologies
- 6+ years of experience with IT Planning, Programming, and Budget business processes
- Ability to derive and document technical requirements from a business process work flow.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- Collaborative teaming approach with self-starter attributes
- Ability to generate role based workflow diagrams for complicated business processes
- Excellent verbal communications and writing skills
- Master’s degree
- Six Sigma Certification
- ITIL V 4 Certification
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Full Scope Polygraph minimum