We are seeking for a Lead Business Analyst to join our team! Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and software development using agile methodologies such as Scrum, DevOps, SAFe, etc., and experience managing Help Desk and providing training. You will join an advanced program to effectively manage diverse teams and cross-functional stakeholders - invent your future and apply today!
- Must be well versed in full systems development life cycle, strategic information planning, and knowledge management practices.
- Ability to develop, lead and manage an end user facing help desk team.
- Ability to train and educate new users, staff and stakeholders.
- Experience working with and managing expectations of multiple Product Owners.
- Must be able to identify, communicate, and develop mitigation plans for risks to the program.
- Demonstrated experience successfully managing disparately located personnel.
- Demonstrated and current experience managing program delivering systems/tools/solutions in production, while transitioning to better technology solutions.
- Must be able to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and be able to facilitate and document meetings effectively.
- Should be able to effectively communicate development progress using various Agile metrics, such as burn down, cumulative flow diagrams, and cycle time.
- Should be able to identify symptoms for process improvement.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Able to identify and communicate sprint goals, create project outlines and timelines and distribute responsibilities to team members.
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, and meetings to monitor project progress and resolve any issues the team may be experiencing.
- Shape team behavior through excellent management via the agile method
- Remove project obstacles and roadblocks to develop solutions with team.
- Ensure milestones are reached and deadlines are met throughout project lifecycle.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders, application users, and program owners.
- Document progress and communicate to upper management and stakeholders.
- Provide recurring or ad hoc project status reports.
- Coordinate meeting invites, develop meeting agendas, facilitate meetings, develop meeting minutes.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with leveraging and administering Atlassian tools such as Confluence, Jira, as well as version control tools such as GitHub.
- Working knowledge of the systems development life cycle, strategic information planning, and knowledge management practices.
- Demonstrated experience working with and managing expectations of multiple Product Owners.
- Possess analytic problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of computer software applications, including database technologies and programming languages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented skills
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 10 Years of job related experience and Associates degree
- 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
- 6 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
- 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
- Experience working in Agile, SAFe, and Scrum environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field of study
- Experience with AGILE / DEVOPS a plus.
- Full Scope Polygraph minimum