The Sponsor requires data and infrastructure engineering support for the migration of legacy data, the development of new system capabilities, and enhancements for multiple mission applications in the Sponsor's cloud computing environment. The Sponsor needs polished data engineering skills in extract, transform, and load (ETL) techniques for migrating legacy system data into a newly developed mission application system in a cloud computing environment. The Sponsor also needs polished infrastructure engineering skills in system and infrastructure development to support their Next-Generation Systems in a cloud computing environment.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing JENKINS, Application Registry and Configuration Management
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Cloudformation and Yaml Scripts
- Demonstrated experience in developing system dashboards for monitoring system jobs and performance
- Demonstrated experience hosting and supporting COTS and Government off the Shelf (GOTS) Applications
- Demonstrated experience with middleware services
- Demonstrated experience with S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda, EC2s and DynamoDB
- Demonstrated experience with developing Application and Query Services
- Demonstrated experience with hardening system infrastructure to support varying levels of data sensitivity
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Cloud services such as lambda, SNS, SQS, or EC2
- Demonstrated experience with Spark, Python, Apache, and Nginx
- Demonstrated experience working with API's, CloudWatch, and ELK stack.
- Full Scope Polygraph minimum