We are seeking for a talented Software Engineer that is passionate about technology and the mission of our customers to join our team! This individual will work as an integral part of a software development team translating real-world needs into technical solutions. The ideal candidate is a software engineerpassionate about helping to drive our customers’ and company missions forward. The candidate must be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to balance simultaneous tasks to keep pace with our team of high performers.
- Integrate capabilities from different systems across the enterprise while the needs of users and stakeholders are met
- Contribute to the design, development, testing and integration of new capabilities from an idea to production across a complex system
- Participate in daily standups, sprint and release planning activities, and coordinate with other team members (systems engineer, systems administrator, tester, etc.) to accomplish the tasks outlined in user stories
- Writing or contributing to documentation and end-user instructions/manuals, as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development with experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle (analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts and general best
- practices for software development
- Experience designing, developing, documenting, testing, and debugging software
- Experience with version control systems such as Git, GitLab, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of web application development concepts and experience using web frameworks
- Experience with container technologies and orchestration such as Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration and software CM processes / tools (Git, GitLab, GitLab CI, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence, etc.)
- AWS experience and/or AWS certification (Developer, DevOps and/or, Architect, etc.)
- Security+ Certification
- US Citizenship required and willingness and ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance and a CI Polygraph