The group promotes initiatives and de-conflicts issues with stakeholders on cross-cutting integration and transformation efforts, information technology investments and issues, strategies, and policies, and also, provides strategic leadership and advocacy for Customer programs and equities within Customer governance forums and working groups.
- Be responsible for supporting and establishing governance models for large scale IT initiatives and managing various efforts.
- Provide program management support across the portfolio of technical, programmatic, communication, policy, and technical efforts to include responding to taskings and data calls.
- Assist with identifying, analyzing a variety of technical and functional requirements, and tasking and providing options for implementation and resolution.
- Use communication skills to engage stakeholders and senior audiences in coordinating activities across organizational boundaries.
- Create artifacts to drive uniformity across large teams to measure progress and report accomplishments and risks.
- Establish programmatic processes in support of major initiatives to include the establishment of regular meetings or syncs with leaders, the creation of tools and templates to drive consistency, and to implement strategic or tactical mobilization across teams.
- Lead Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) with stakeholders on business and technical requirements.
- Coordinate and consult with leadership for program management activities that include problem resolution, task schedules, new requirements, training needs, and task clarification.
- Demonstrated experience with integration planning and interfacing to other functional systems.
- Demonstrated experience planning projects.
- Demonstrated experience developing business rules, policies, and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing programmatic and performance metrics.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with internal and external teams.
- Demonstrated experience solving urgent issues.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating technical council meetings, managing logistics to include making conference room reservations, sending meeting notices to attendees, and meeting agenda creation.
- Demonstrated experience in financial budget systems and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in working with streamlining processes and automation.
- Demonstrated experience capturing requirements using various methods.
- Demonstrated experience defining and implementing strategic communications.
- Demonstrated experience refining business processes.
- Demonstrated experience providing talking points and background information based on data trends
- Demonstrated experience creating, drafting, and reviewing program documentation.
- Demonstrated experience resolving complex problems.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft SharePoint.
- Demonstrated experience preparing project status briefings for senior audiences, executive audiences, or corporate boards.
- Demonstrated experience researching data and trends to provide talking points and background information for communication with internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated experience in problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Bachelor's or Masters’ degree in a business discipline.
- Certifications: Scrum Master certification OR Six Sigma or other process improvement methodology certification
- Full Scope Polygraph minimum