The Customer's office is looking for an individual who will complement the team with data management skills and experience.
- Identify and make recommendations for corrections to incompatible dissemination guidance.
- Research and correct missing sourcing, classification or dissemination information.
- Research, identify, and correct duplicate records in the catalog.
- Answer questions and provide guidance and policy information.
- Work with Customer Data Management coordinators and cataloguers to verify both new and legacy records are properly routed and classified.
- Demonstrated experience conducting activities to cataloging, managing and preserving digital information.
- Demonstrated experience in areas that enhance discoverability, and appropriately disseminate digital information.
- Demonstrated experience providing guidance to users of information management systems.
- Demonstrated experience or working knowledge of Customer’s data management tool to catalog and research datasets, including Collections and Data Submission Forms.
- Demonstrated experience or working knowledge of Customer dataset cataloguing
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of Customer office operations (from collecting data to submitting data to cataloging).
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of downstream Customer systems.
- Demonstrated experience with reporting and communicating catalog defects.
- Full Scope Polygraph minimum