We are seeking for a Senior JIRA Software Developer to be responsible for the design, migration, implementation, enhancement, optimization, and maintenance of the CESO JIRA and JIRA Service Management environments.
The Client is looking to transform the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, which provides secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature service offering to meet the program and intelligence communities. As part of this task order, the client will manage the commercial cloud migration and disestablishment of legacy systems, fully automate the continuous development & continuous integration environment, fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services – ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
This position is in either Rosslyn, VA, or Arlington, VA with occasional/situational travel.
- Participate in all Lean Agile scrums, sprints and grooming sessions.
- Perform Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) product integration and development efforts.
- Implement new modules in the JIRA Service Management tool (Asset Management, Knowledge Management, etc.)
- Consult and coordinate appropriately for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, and task clarification.
- Work in partnership with an integrated team of staff and contractors.
- Understand the cloud environments, such as AWS or Azure.
- Coordinate and collaborate with security, operations, engineering, testing and other teams to provide system information and technical support.
- Create, manage and update Jira tickets.
- Design, develop and modify software systems.
- Document and track vendor software roadmaps for software and patch version updates.
- Unit test the software and perform code reviews.
- BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 13 years of prior relevant experience
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Ability to translate highly technical matter to non-technical audience
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently or in a team environment with little to no supervision
- Demonstrated experience developing detailed design and associated deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience translating customer and system requirements into design.
- Demonstrated experience designing system interfaces.
- Demonstrated experience developing Single Page Applications using HTML5, CSS3, and Angular 2+.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience developing RESTful web services using Java 8+ or other technologies such as Spring Framework 4+, or Spring Security 4+.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with and troubleshooting of Internet and Web related protocols and technologies such as Tomcat, Nodejs, Web Services, or SSL.
- Prior experienced with the customer and the customer's support to mission partners
- Proficient in cloud hosted networks
- Master’s degree in IT, Cybersecurity, or related field
- TS/SCI minimum with the ability of obtaining CI Polygraph