The Customer provides business operations support to include identifying business information, providing a means to capture and store any additional required business information, aggregating all business information, and visualizing this information to facilitate strategic decision-making across all business interests. The Team will support the existing business operations technical systems as well as enrich current capabilities.
- Assist the Customer with existing systems including a Customer application using Redshift, RDS and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Workflows to aggregate data.
- Create a more robust repository to aggregate and consolidate additional information such as Internal Use Software (IUS).
- Provide an Enterprise capability to collect and report business information across not just the Customer but the entire Enterprise.
- Utilize the Customer’s applications and sites to provide a data feed service to multiple enterprise systems.
- Demonstrated experience with Java development with the ability to work at all tiers of the architecture such as Web UI, Business Logic, and Database layer.
- Demonstrated experience using a relational database with tools such as Oracle or MySQL and PostgreSQL/Aurora.
- Demonstrated experience with navigating 508 requirements.
- Demonstrated experience managing and supporting Amazon Web Services such as AWS Relational Database (RDS), Cloudwatch, EC2, EBS, S3, Lambda, and API Gateway.
- Demonstrated experience to integrating with various customer applications using web services.
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment and incorporate DevOps practices such as sprint planning, continuous integration, testing, deployment and delivery of minimum value increments.
- Demonstrated experience communicating clearly with end users and resolve issues.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux Shell scripting.
- Demonstrated experience with the Customer’s security requirements to include providing strong data protection.
- Demonstrated experience in the Customer’s environment with requesting application or server certifications and updating Amazon Machine Instance (AMIs).
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, CruiseControl, Gradle, NPM, Artifactory, and Confluence.
- Demonstrated experience developing in Java 1.8+.
- Demonstrated experience integrating software with Customer’s LDAP, PKI, STS and must use services.
- Demonstrated experience effectively communicating technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences via documentation and briefings.
- Demonstrated experience providing strong oral and written communication.
- Full Scope Polygraph minimum