This position ensures the timely and accurate financial reporting of the Company. It will also be involved in consolidation, technical accounting/SEC reporting research, implementation of new accounting policies and audit coordination.
- Key participant in the preparation of external financial reports, including SEC Form 10-Q and 10-K reports, and prepare supporting schedules underlying the financial information included in the financial reports.
- Contributes in the preparation of investor communication deliverables, including quarterly earnings releases and investor presentations, to ensure amounts presented are properly supported.
- Research and analyze technical positions and compliance efforts related to GAAP, SEC rules and regulations, and related accounting topics, including the implementation of new policies and standards. Assist in the preparation of
- memos summarizing issues, conclusions, and rationale for key accounting topics.
- Prepare and document processes and procedures of internal controls.
- Liaise with external audit teams and with the overall administration of external audit requests.
- Lead or participate in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or relevant field with at least 6 years of experience in such field.
- Strong interpretation, decision-making and analytical capabilities, and skills in accounting for US GAAP reporting
- Strong knowledge in SEC reporting obligations and regulations.
- Strong organizational skills and commitment to meeting reporting deadlines.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and Word.
- Strong interpretation, decision-making and analytical capabilities, and skills in accounting for US GAAP reporting requirements.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and commitment to meeting reporting deadlines.
- Public accounting experience with Big-4 firm or similar
- Certified Public Accountant
- Experience with Wdesk
- Experience with Oracle FCCS/HFM (or similar consolidation tool) and Deltek Costpoint