We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual with a solid engineering background that wants to help us drive our customer and company missions forward. Candidate must be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to balance simultaneous tasks to keep pace with our team of high performers.
- Performs a variety of complex engineering tasks of analysis, design, or test nature in one or more of the developers’ product/service areas requiring strong technical skills in one or more of mission requirements and/or hardware engineering requirements.
- Participates on project teams and provides oversight to program requirements Engineering activities support development and delivery processes.
- Work with Senior System Engineers for program understanding, customer interfaces, and mission requirements to increase skill level.
- 1-7 years of related experience
- HS Diploma minimum
- Associates degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate across multiple functional disciplines
- Demonstrated experience with data management using Cloudera
- Demonstrated experience with integration of COTS components
- Back-end development with Java
- Familiarity with HortonWorks and Cloudera products
- US citizenship with the ability to obtain a Security Clearance