We are seeking a RF engineer with technical expertise and experience with digital and RF test equipment, development of software-defined radios and DSP processor coding; design of RF module-based systems, test plans for RF relay systems, and the RF portion of specialized RF/digital board-level solutions, and an understanding of RF systems, propagation, analysis, and testing.
- Minimum of 10 years experience with design, testing, and analysis of RF equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or related discipline may be substituted for 3 years of general experience and an advanced degree in electrical engineering may be substituted for two (2) years of general experience.
- Within the last seven years, minimum of five years experience using a wide variety of RF test and measurement equipment (spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, logic, bit error rate, network, and/or impedance analyzers)
- Within the last seven years, a minimum of five years of experience designing RF module-based systems from DC to 15 GHz, including selecting and integrating Commercial-Off-The-Shelf RF analog components for prototype systems.
- Within the last seven years, at least five years' experience in mixed-node (digital and analog) signal processing in a wide-instantaneous-bandwidth signal environment.
- Minimum of seven years of experience in high-speed digital fiber optics including hands-on experience with Layer 0 effects, and detailed expertise in Layer 1 optical transport protocols (SONET, SDH, OTN)
- TS/SCI with Polygraph minimum