We are looking for a Program Analyst to provide support for a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) program. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with strong communication skills, has experience in program management and coordinating contract actions with previous experience in a similar role, and is enthusiastic about being part of a mission-critical team. Work location will be at the customer site in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
- Proven ability to lead and manage projects to successful completion of project objectives; Create clarity in the face of ambiguity and uncertainty.
- Work closely with Project Leaders, Government Program Analysts, Engineers, and Scientists to gather, review, and manage program requirements and budget information.
- Prepare and manage multi-year budget and programmatic plans.
- Track program funding and coordinate contract actions.
- Provide program documentation support and understand the importance of accurate and timely documentation.
- Provide research and analysis for assigned projects.
- Use data sources to identify programmatic information.
- Other duties as assigned to support customer’s priorities.
- 3-5 years of budget planning and execution, and program management experience
- 3-5 years of experience in requirements definition, work planning, budget control, and communications with COTR, COR, and other program officials
- 3-5 years of experience planning, directing, and coordinating administrative activities and
- Knowledge of Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs), 7600 Financial
Agreements, obligations, de-obligations, incremental funding, cost overages, and moving
funds from a base year to an option year.
- Proven ability to multi-task across priorities
- Demonstrated track record of successfully planning and managing, and executing complex tasks
- Strong stakeholder management experience with Federal clients
- Experience following project policies and procedures
- Must have strong experience working with financial data in Excel -- developing financial models and tracking financial data.
- Proficient in other Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must possess strong work ethic, demonstrated attention to detail, and excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, finance or related field
- Experience working as a Contracting Officer Representative (COR)
- Experience working with Federal clients
- Experience working with Oracle databases