We are in search of a Geospatial Programmer, accepting candidates at all levels of expertise (i.e., Expert, Senior, Full Performance, etc.)
- Create, maintain, and update various software scripts to support annual production and improve workflows as required.
- Design sampling strategies, develop production schedules and maintain automated processes that include but are not limited to object extractions and orthorectification.
- Work with analysts to answer questions about scripts, tools, GIS, and IT related issues.
- Procure software as requested.
- Procure server and IT resources as requested.
- Interface with other teams and customers as the representative on technical issues
- Administer a PostgreSQL database
- Experience with Python 2 and 3 in a Windows environment
- Experience with the latest ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro software and knowledge of GIS principles
- Experience with ESRI desktop development including arcpy standalone scripts, Toolbox development, and Python Toolbox development
- Experience with ArcSDE, PostgreSQL, and geodatabases
- Ability to work closely with analysts and communicate technical solutions to problems and inefficiencies.
- Experience with ArcObjects development with C#
- Experience using web services, APIs and JSON.
- Experience with imagery software such as Remoteview and ERDAS Imagine
- Exposure to manipulating imagery with Python libraries.
- Experience with SQLite
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.