We are in search of a Full Stack Developer who will compile a large disparate data source into a modern solution and run statistical analysis on the data. The project is currently at an exciting juncture, moving a from a siloed development environment into a production environment already compliant meeting all ATO requirements. While the backend document ingest is very near completion, the frontend, web services and UI need to be polished and integrated with the production environment that will connect to enterprise services for identity management and auditing.
- Use ReactJS with Redux to polish the UI.
- Understand the workflow of the user base and ensure the UI supports that workflow.
- Work with the customer to implement any requested updates.
- Integrate document upload/download with S3 in the approved production environment.
- Move data storage to RDS in the approved Production environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in web programming/development
- ReactJS with Redux or another modern front-end framework with state containerization
- Experience deploying and maintaining a web application in Linux.
- Maintaining code base in GitHub
- Experience with Django/Django Rest Framework
- Experience addressing security controls for FISMA compliance.
- Experience with XACTA
- Experience maintaining an application in AWS.
- Active Top Secret/SCI Clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph.