We drive missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. We serve as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000 employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
We are seeking a Siebel Developer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The qualified applicant will become part of our Department of State (DOS) Consular Systems Modernization (CSM) Program, for the Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA). This initiative is intended to modernize and consolidate the operational environment under a common technology framework in order to better support the services provided to CA’s customers.
As part of the modernization program, the Siebel Developer will be responsible for reviewing CA Siebel CRM applications to gain understanding of technical requirements, policies, workflow, and interfaces. The Siebel Engineer will also support software maintenance activities for the Siebel CRM applications.
- Supports existing Siebel CRM application, capabilities, and interfaces
- Performs development of fixes and troubleshoots issues in existing Siebel based applications, Oracle BI publisher based reports, Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) and web services written on Oracle SOA platform
- Supports upgrading Siebel CRM applications from Siebel 8.1.x through IP 2015 and higher
- Design, develop and maintain integrations from Siebel ecosystem to external web services, authentication with identity stores, and secured connections to external systems
- Support changes to Siebel Server components and integration services
- Provide hands on support for security hardening of Siebel environments
- Prepares deployment packages and documents for Siebel CRM application updates
- This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or a level 4. BQ for the Level 3 are Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5 years’ experience. BQ for the Level 4 are Bachelor's degree in a related field and 9 years’ experience.
- At least 3 years of experience developing and/or supporting Siebel CRM applications (using at least version 8.1x, or higher such as IP 2015/2016)
- Hands on experience in Siebel application configuration, development of Siebel workflows and integration based capabilities using Siebel Enterprise Application Integration (EAI)
- Hands-on experience developing HTML5 based user interfaces (e.g. Angular JS) using Siebel OpenUI framework and Siebel Tools or other popular UI editors
- Experience configuring business rules in Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) and integrating with Siebel Application workflows
- Experience developing or consuming and maintaining Oracle SOA based web services and composites
- Experience implementing Siebel application interfaces with external services made available via microservices (for example: external payment service provided by pay.gov, Symantec file scanning made available as a micro service)
- Experience in troubleshooting, performance monitoring and testing of Siebel applications in production environments
- Experience developing current Siebel based ConsularOne Electronic Consular Report of Birth Abroad (eCRBA) and/or Online Passport Renewal (OPR) applications
- Experience in administration and maintenance of Siebel environments with multiple applications
- Experience developing in Siebel environments using Object storage stores such as CEPH and RADOS gateway interface
- Ability to configure out of the box Oracle BI Publisher report templates as well as develop new reports to extract and display data from Siebel Database
- Experience working in agile development environments
- Experience of software development methodologies, practices, and tools
- Experience using engineering environments and tools that support agile development, and especially SAFe, such as JIRA, Rally, VersionOne, Confluence,
- Experience using Computer Aided Software Testing (CAST) tools to perform software quality testing
- Experience using Oracle Application Testing Suite on Siebel applications