The ST&E team is expected to have knowledge and extensive experience in networking, systems management, programming and tool development, the UNIX (different variants) operating system, the Microsoft Windows (different variants) operating system, security analyst tools and techniques, and system design and architecture is necessary to identify required modifications, determine innovative solutions, and to recommend sound security measures.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-10 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Red Team (preferable) or Blue Team penetration testing required.
- 5 years LINUX experience is a must
- Kali Linux + custom made tools/fuzzing (plus 3-4 tools min. from below)
- Knowledge of the following tools:
- Burp Suite Pro
- Tenable Security Center
- Visual Studio
- Core Impact
- Deep understanding of the methodology associated with penetration testing, such as creating
Rules of Behavior, selection of pen testing team, and have a developed tool kit.
- Cloud experience a plus! (AWS or Azure)
- Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Master
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- IACRB Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CEPT)
- IACRB Certified Expert Penetration Tester (CPT)
- Certified Red Team Operations Professional (CRTOP)
- CompTIA’s PenTest+
- GIAC Exploit Researcher and Advanced Penetration Tester (GXPN); and/or
- GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN)
- US Citizenship required
- Must have ability to obtain TS/SCI and DHS EOD