We are seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to support customer's Training Division by applying engineering approaches to the development of software. This engineer would be responsible for development and maintenance of .NET based web applications and services. Responsibilities include all aspects of the software development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, integration, and deployment.
- Ensure the application of systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approaches to development of software products using sound engineering principles.
- Produce software that is maintainable, scalable, and efficient.
- Support the development and design of user interfaces for custom built web applications.
- Design, testing and deployment of web applications and services within the customer’s classified infrastructure.
- Development and maintenance of .NET based web applications and services. This includes all aspects of the software development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, testing, integration, and deployment.
- Bachelor's Degree and proven experience with developing software applications.
- Expert experience with Agile development methodology.
- Proven experience leading a small team of developers to create data driven web applications.
- 2+ years .NET experience (preferably C#)
- 2+ years SQL experience
- 2+ years Atlassian Suite experience
- Experience working with projects utilizing a DevSecOps pipeline.
- Experience with computer-based training development.
- Active Top-Secret clearance