The Project Manager will manage projects, large and small, within an integrated development team environment. The Project Manager will manage projects in agile using Scrum and Kanban to enable more rapid, high quality software delivery for the US government. The successful candidate will be experienced at analyzing new and complex project-related problems and create innovative solutions to ensure the project remains on track with regards to cost, schedule and performance. The Project Manager will work with closely with government and developers to ensure the developed solution meets stated objectives and release schedules. Use IT expertise and systems engineering experience to provide feedback to integrated development team regarding risks and mitigation, requirements, and schedule impacts.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year experience working in an agile environment and working collaborative with integrated development teams.
- 3-5 years’ experience in planning, managing, and organizing multiple projects with various and sometimes competing schedules.
- 3-5 years’ experience in capabilities planning, strategic planning, risk management and/or change management.
- Experience collaborating and working across integrated teams - ability to negotiate and make project tradeoffs that are in the best interest of the customer.
- Experience leading teams and working collaboratively with the government and development teams to establish and decompose epics into feature and stories.
- Must have risk identification and risk management experience.
- Knowledge and experience with Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) and associated milestones and gate reviews.
- Knowledgeable working in JIRA to track tickets and requirements.
- Experience using MS Project for schedule creation and tracking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, experience briefing government customer, and experience interface with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience producing system level documentation such as CONOPS.
- Experience in Intel Community projects
- DHS HQ EOD
- Active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility