1445- Cloud Engineer
Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Design and oversee client organization’s cloud computing strategy, including analyzing cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring.
- Oversee application architecture and deployment in cloud environments, including public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud.
- Act as an advisor to organizations and stay up to date on the latest trends and issues.
- Experience with designing, implementation, or consulting on distributed applications
- Experience with building, delivering, and managing Cloud IaaS environments using IaaS platforms, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), MS Azure, Google Cloud, or Oracle
- Experience with building, delivering, and managing Private Cloud IaaS environments using platforms
- Knowledge or DevSecOps Reference Architecture
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with troubleshooting very complex distributed environments and taking corrective actions to ensure availability
- Experience with Microsoft Identity services, including Active Directory Domain Services, Federation Services, and associated identity management tools a plus