Seeking a Principal Solution Engineer to serve as the customer-facing technical lead of our agile development team supporting mission cybersecurity, big data, and cloud applications. This position is for a Department of Defense or Intelligence Community technical thought leader across these fields. The role is to envision, develop and deploy applications, analytics and new capabilities across a portfolio of applications. This role allows hands on work with leading technologies supported by a deep team of experienced software engineers. The Principal Solution Engineer coordinates the team inputs and alignment with the Government system roadmaps.
This position supports 100% remote work.
- Serve as Chief Technologist for AnaVation IC Accounts in support of mission cybersecurity, big data, and cloud programs.
- Customer facing technical lead.
- Prioritize technical requirements, provide thought leadership on technical solutions, and drive toward customer vision for modernizing mission capabilities.
- Provide technical expertise on building and delivering mission-relevant capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related technical field.
- Demonstrated experience with modern applications development in microservices, containers, Kubernetes environments or developing applications for Big Data Platforms
- Demonstrated experience generating product through a DevOps pipeline.
- Security engineering experience in one or more of the following: big data Access Management solutions, Zero Trust, Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC), Role Based Access control (RBAC), Single Sign On (SSO), Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), OpenID Connect (OIDC).
- Demonstrated experience with agile software development teams.
- Demonstrated experience with hybrid cloud environments.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or related technical field.
- Recognized thought leader in DoD or IC mission cyber, big data, or cloud.
- Microservice or container automation tool experience (e.g. Kubernetes).
- Demonstrated experience using cloud open source tools (e.g. Spring Boot, Bash Shell,
- Demonstrated experience using DevOps tools and continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) (e.g. Git, Jenkins, Nexus, CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef, Ansible).
- Demonstrated experience using AWS C2S (e.g. AWS Command Line Interface - AWS CLI, Amazon Machine Images - AMI, Virtual Private Cloud -VPC, Cloud Formation, Lambda functions, DynamoDB).
- Demonstrated experience using modern data solutions (e.g. PostgreSQL, HBase, Acumulo).
- Demonstrated experience creating RESTful web services.
- AWS certification (Solutions Architect, Developer, DevOps).
- Cloudera certification (Hadoop Developer, HBase Specialist).