No tech provider serving government works harder to be great. Maybe you should work with us.
Seeking top technology experts to help realize the company vision: providing innovative, best-in-class solutions to the most critical security challenges in government today.
Public sector operations depend on secure information access. There are many good providers in this space. We aim for great.
We conceives, designs, and delivers secure access management systems for government agencies. We provide expert security consulting services and business intelligence analysis.
In this era, supporting the secure movement of data and identities calls for revolutionary thinkers. We reject business-as-usual order-filling. Our success for DoD and other clients in the defense and intelligence world depends on teams that know how to go farther.
In addition to technical proficiency we prioritize: Vendor Neutrality. Great Communication. Partnership Mindset. R&D Focus. Appetite for Fun.
- Envision, design, and develop desktop GIS applications and UI modules
- Rapidly prototype desktop applications to showcase new concepts and ideas
- Apply good software design and development practices in daily activities based on industry best practices
- Write comprehensive technical design specifications and support documentation based on project requirements during software design phases through to final product submission
- Suggests new technologies and approaches, often demonstrating and championing their use
- Estimate the duration and level of effort of development tasks to meet project requirements
- Work within the construct of defined application life cycles for desktop, web and mobile environments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to change between projects and requirements fluidly.
- Ability to work in a high-tempo environment
- Familiarity with standard software development protocols and coding standards
- Application documentation including system design and technical specifications
- Assisting in development of project timelines based on platform specific software development project management principles.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Geography/GIS, Engineering or related field; additional experience can be substituted for education
- 2+ years experience as a software developer; additional education can be substituted for years of experience
- Experience with Fortran and R languages
- Experience with ArcGIS Desktop extension development
- Excellent problem-solving, verbal and written communication, design, development, and debugging skills
- Ability to work independently and in groups to effectively participate in the Agile software development life cycle
- Experience with using Agile software development methodologies (Scrum)
- Knowledge and practice of test-driven development methodology
- Knowledgeable in geospatial principles, analysis processes and development of geometry engines