No tech provider serving government works harder to be great. Maybe you should work with us.
Seeking top technology experts to help realize the company vision: providing innovative, best-in-class solutions to the most critical security challenges in government today.
Public sector operations depend on secure information access. There are many good providers in this space. We aim for great.
We conceives, designs, and delivers secure access management systems for government agencies. We provide expert security consulting services and business intelligence analysis.
In this era, supporting the secure movement of data and identities calls for revolutionary thinkers. We reject business-as-usual order-filling. Our success for DoD and other clients in the defense and intelligence world depends on teams that know how to go farther.
In addition to technical proficiency we prioritize: Vendor Neutrality. Great Communication. Partnership Mindset. R&D Focus. Appetite for Fun.
- Participate with Scrum development teams and meetings.
- Work with a highly functional team developing and deploying custom solutions to the client’s enterprise cloud environment.
- Work with the team to define task breakdowns and effort estimates; as well as prepare design and test documents.
- Design, implement, and maintain application phases
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Participate in continuous improvement with process
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Provide technical support and consultation for application and infrastructure questions
- Ensure alignment of standards with the customer’s data and data technology standards
- Leading software development team supporting our customer in building micro-services, data automation, and analytic tools
- Interface directly with Government stakeholders to provide solutions engineering, tradeoff analysis, and feasibility assessments for a wide variety of micro-services
- Interview stakeholders, document requirements, and create architectural artifacts and communicate the software roadmap with Government technical and program stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, and work experience
- Expertise with at least one language and desire good experience with several others (Python, React, Java, etc.)
- Producing and consuming web service technologies - SOAP/RESTful
- Experience with Linux
- Strong understanding of DevOps and software/application development processes
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve technical problems
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies relying on resourcefulness and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a small team
- Design, develop and deliver big data analytical environments.
- Analyze, design, develop, and test new database programs, data lakes, and associated microservices using Java, NiFi flows, and Python.
- Search engine technology such as Solr, ElasticSearch
- Hands on Experience in Handling Spark and Kafka Cluster management
- Experience as software engineer lead or architect directly supporting Government technical stakeholders
- Experiencing interacting with AWS SDK, AWS API, AWS CLI, and AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with public clouds such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with cloud micro-services
- Working on Big Data infrastructure for batch processing as well as real-time processing.
- Experience in manipulating/analyzing large datasets and finding patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data.
- Implemented data ingestion and handling clusters in real time processing using Kafka .
- Developed scripts and automated data management from end to end and sync up between all the clusters.
- Developed and Configured Kafka brokers to pipeline data into spark streaming.
- Developed Spark scripts by using scala shell commands as per the requirement.
- Developed spark code and spark-SQL/streaming for faster testing and processing of data.
- Experience with version control and release tools such as Ant, Maven, Subversion and GIT
- Understanding of incorporating application framework/design patterns at an enterprise level
- Ability to produce quality code that adheres to coding standards
- Experience with Jenkins, Nexus, and other DevOps/Continuous Integration tools
- Experience in technical operations at DOD agencies