No tech provider serving government works harder to be great. Maybe you should work with us.
Seeking top technology experts to help realize the company vision: providing innovative, best-in-class solutions to the most critical security challenges in government today.
Public sector operations depend on secure information access. There are many good providers in this space. We aim for great.
We conceives, designs, and delivers secure access management systems for government agencies. We provide expert security consulting services and business intelligence analysis.
In this era, supporting the secure movement of data and identities calls for revolutionary thinkers. We reject business-as-usual order-filling. Our success for DoD and other clients in the defense and intelligence world depends on teams that know how to go farther.
In addition to technical proficiency we prioritize: Vendor Neutrality. Great Communication. Partnership Mindset. R&D Focus. Appetite for Fun.
- Participate with Scrum development teams and meetings.
- Work with a highly functional team developing and deploying custom solutions to the client’s enterprise cloud environment.
- Work with the team to define task breakdowns and effort estimates; as well as prepare design and test documents.
- Design, implement, and maintain application phases
- Contribute in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Participate in continuous improvement with process
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Develop application code programs
- Develop and execute unit test plans as well as resolve test defects
- Provide technical support and consultation for application and infrastructure questions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, and work experience
- Expertise with at least one language and desire good experience with several others (Python, React, Java, etc.)
- Producing and consuming web service technologies - SOAP/RESTful
- Experience with Linux
- Strong understanding of DevOps and software/application development processes
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Experience working with agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve technical problems
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies relying on resourcefulness and initiative
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a small team
- Experiencing interacting with AWS SDK, AWS API, AWS CLI, and AWS CloudFormation
- Experience with Computer Vision, Robotic Process Automation, and TensorFlow
- Experience with public clouds such as AWS and Azure
- Experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Kafka, Zookeeper, ElasticSearch, etc)
- Design, develop and deliver big data analytical environments.
- Analyze, design, develop, and test new database programs, data lakes, and associated microservices using Java, NiFi flows, and Python.
- Search engine technology such as Solr, ElasticSearch
- Experience with cloud micro-services
- Experience with version control and release tools such as Ant, Maven, Subversion and GIT
- Understanding of incorporating application framework/design patterns at an enterprise level
- Ability to produce quality code that adheres to coding standards
- Experience with Jenkins, Nexus, and other DevOps/Continuous Integration tools
- Experience in technical operations at DOD agencies
- Active Secret. Top Secret Preferred