Support OKTA platform deployment within customer’s IAM Cloud solution.
- Responsible for building out the OKTA platform in support of customer’s cloud architecture and Okta software and a service (SaaS).
- Participate in the Okta discovery session kick-off with the Okta vendor, Active Directory (AD) Administrator, IAM architect and Business Owners.
- Participate in the Okta Kickoff and Workshop with the Okta vendor, AD Administrator, IAM architect and Business Owners, which includes the readiness phase, planning phase and design phases.
- Lead and create the “final” Okta future state designs. This will include Active Directory Agents Architecture, AD Schema and In Scope OUs, Desktop SSO Architecture and Password Management / Self Service, attribute mapping, naming standards and AD provisioning requirements.
- Assist IAM team in understanding Okta application integrations, enabling and testing
- SSO and Provisioning.
- Identify and create the prioritized list of applications to be integrated /migrated during the Plan phase.
- Create a high-level Master Integrated project schedule and additional documents.
- Provide customer with the “final” future state recommendations and Master Integrated Project Plan/Schedule, which includes the documents listed above.
Application Onboarding and 24x7 On-Call Support
- Responsible for migrating legacy applications, new applications and cloud applications in a
cloud-based architecture to support Okta software as a service (SaaS).
- Initiate the Okta planning solution, such as but not limited to the integration of identified applications and prioritization for migration (cloud applications or on-premises applications or mobile applications).
- Deploy the Okta platform to migrate OAM applications and new applications.
- Perform and complete the Okta configuration.
- Integrate Active Directory, SailPoint, and Oracle Access Manager (OAM) with Okta.
- Configure Single Sign On (SSO) and Password Reset.
- Identifying required attributes, customizing log in pages, implementing security policies.
- Setup Okta as the Identity Provider for Oracle Access Manager (OAM).
- Integrate cloud and New Applications.
- Move any existing SAML or OpenID Connect (OIDC) applications.
- Any new applications under development should use Okta for integration.
- Classify and Migrate Oracle Access Manager (OAM) applications.
- Provide high-level project schedule for any existing migrations.
- Create Okta user and troubleshooting guide, Okta and Sail Point integration guide and Okta and AD integration guide.
- Provide Okta knowledge transfer with IAM team, AD team, Sail Point team and AWS team.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a work-related discipline/field from an accredited college or university.
- Experience with increasing responsibility directly related to OKTA implementation, OKTA migration, operations, and planning.
- Hold an Okta Certified Professional or Okta Certified Administrator or Okta Certified Consultant certification.
- Expertise on an IDM project or program or programs, of similar complexity and importance, and demonstrate experience conducting large IDM migrations to Okta in an aggressive timeframe.
- Working knowledge and experience with Security Assertion Markup Language SAML and developing, maintaining and troubleshooting Okta Identity solutions.
- Mentoring and training others in the use and functionality of the Okta SaaS products including MFA and ensuring analysis and design artifacts meet or exceed established Service Level Objectives.
- Working knowledge and experience migrating applications with large enterprise user populations (>60,000 users).
- US Citizenship- Top Secret preferred