Principal Consultants in Cybersecurity Practice advise our senior clients (typically CISOs, COOs, CIOs) on addressing their strategic cybersecurity challenges. We are seeking talented individuals who are quick on their feet and who can offer a unique perspective to the team and to our clients. We are defined by innovative development and provide you with the opportunity to help solve significant business issues and transform operations for some of the world’s largest financial services institutions during a period of sweeping industry change.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
- Partner on end-to-end projects including strategy and operating model, project management, execution and evaluation Influence senior leaders and the business in a cross functional, diverse environment to transform and change status quo
- Develop relationships and build a network throughout the firm and with clients
- Manage and lead consulting teams on client consulting engagements, as well as business development efforts i.e., cybersecurity consulting pitches and proposals
- Maintain a positive attitude and act as team player while delivering on high priority, time sensitive initiatives
- Feel comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, with the ability to adapt quickly and pivot when necessary
- Be self-reliant and work independently and know when to ask for guidance.
- Lead development of Whitepapers / Point of Views (PoV) and other technical eminence materials
- 10+ years of experience with increasing responsibilities in cybersecurity consulting / industry domains
- Bachelor’s Degree with a relevant business, finance, or technology major, or must have a strong and passionate interest in business, finance, technology, and/or management consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to be an integral team member on large-scale, complex projects (planning, designing, documenting, communicating).
- Experience leading teams on cybersecurity projects
- Excellent and efficient skills using MS Excel and PowePoint tools absolutely required
- Strong desire to work in the financial services and management consulting industries
- Experience in structuring, planning, and managing projects effectively
- Prior experience with Cybersecurity domains, Data Protection, and Data Privacy
- Working knowledge of one or more industry frameworks / standards (e.g., NIST CSF, FFIEC CAT, FSSCC Cyber Profiles, MITRE Frameworks, ISO 27k) and cybersecurity and data privacy laws/regulations (e.g., NYSDFS 500, CCPA, GDPR)
- Consulting / industry experience in one or more cybersecurity domains (e.g., Multi-Factor Authentication, Encryption, Data Leakage Prevention, Identity & Access Management, Suspicious Activity Monitoring, Forensics & Audit Trail, Threat Intelligence, Incident & Crisis Management, Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity, IT Security Organization, Awareness & Training, Penetration Testing)
- Experience in conducting cybersecurity risk assessments, cyber strategy / roadmap development, and governance design is highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to discuss complex ideas, present innovative approaches to implementing project deliverables, and present in a coherent manner with senior client audiences
- Ability to analyze data, to evaluate solutions with alternatives, and support recommendations
- Ability to develop executive presentations and consulting engagement reports and excellent working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and MS Word'