The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.
GENERAL DUTIES OVERVIEW
The Configuration Manager establishes and maintains configuration management policies and procedures to be utilized on program. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain configuration control of the customer approval process, policy documents, and directives
- Manage and document the configuration baseline and control process for customer applications, monitor adherence of CM processes throughout development life cycle
- Perform configuration management and release engineering tasks to ensure new configuration management baseline operating parameters are documented, comply with standard configurations, and are logistically sustainable
- Reviews configuration change requests and verifies, tracks, and documents configuration changes using the government provided suite of tools
- Responsible for maintaining customer's document baseline--including processing of Requests for Change (RFCs), library management, folder structure management, and any requests for document audits.
- Assist the customer in quality control and process improvement efforts
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- TS/SCI w/Poly
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Configuration Management disciplines
- Ability to work across teams and development types (waterfall/agile)
- Ability to work across multiple technology areas (infrastructure, operating systems, etc.)
- Experience in supporting customer governance process, including board presentation and documentation preparation
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office suite products, Sharepoint, JIRA
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Customer Domain experience
- Experience with ServiceNow
Active Top Secret/SCI with a Full-Scope Polygraph Security Clearance