- Handles raw data (e.g. structured, unstructured, and mixed datasets), and analyzes data through the application of various statistical techniques or tools.
- Familiar with programming languages such as, but not limited to: R, SAS, Python, MatLab, SQL, Hive, Pig, and Spark.
- Experienced in working with and exploiting big data; distributed computing; predictive modelling; mathematics; statistics; machine learning; story-telling; and visualization.
- Demonstrated ability to extract meaning from and interpret data using a variety of tools and methods from statistics and machine learning.
- Ability to collect, clean, and mung data in a timely manner as part of a cross-functional team in an intelligence, or related, environment.
- Possesses strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, including Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, and Word.
- 8+ years of data analysis/data science experience
- 4+ years with programming languages
- Knowledge of data management best practices
- Solid interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation and experience working with multiple subcontractor teams
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI and DHS EOD
- B.S. or M.S. in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science, or related
- Desired hands-on experience with:
Active Top Secret Security Clearance with TS/SCI eligibility