Plan, design, administer, standardize, coordinate, and deliver Source communications that support the business process. Develop, coordinate, and execute a strategic communications plan for Source and develop a program that will familiarize both internal and external customers with the capabilities and services Source provides. Assess communications metrics and data to inform strategic communications decisions. Responsible for crafting/providing briefings and helping other members of the Communications Branch. Provide peer review of messages, plans, and briefings to ensure consistent, clear messaging that increases leadership and workforce understanding of how Source is evolving.
- Input for monthly progress report.
- Project/Concept Plans.
- Briefings, papers, Communications Documents.
- Key Communications Messages.
- Communications Plans.
- Technical standard operational procedure documents.
- Trip Reports, as required, if travel is performed.
- Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
- Issues memoranda, briefings, design documents, as required.
- Senior Management Review evaluations and recommendations, as requested.
- Source Directorate Weekly Activity Reports (WAR), editing and submission
- Depth of experience with speechwriting, or technical writing of senior leadership communications to seniors and workforce.
- Strong data gathering and analytical skills.
- Experience providing executive level support.
- Demonstrated experience with electronic publishing and the publication production process.
- Demonstrated experience with graphics, along with knowledge of how to work with fonts and text formatting to craft engaging, appealing products, for example: newsletters, briefings, corporate emails, website posts, articles, communications plans, messaging campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience assessing communications metrics and data to support senior decision makers at the executive level for strategic communications decisions.
- Demonstrated experience providing expertise, thought leadership, consultation, facilitation, and guidance to the client and/or project team based on specialized expertise and experience in business management, communications and/or strategic planning.
- Proven corporate communications abilities working in a high-visibility and high operations tempo environment with emphasis on timeliness and quality.
Active Top Secret Security Clearance with TS/SCI eligibility