We are currently seeking a motivated professional to serve as a lead Network Engineer/Analyst to support technically diverse and challenging systems that are constantly evolving as the technology landscape changes. Your role will be essential to the support, design, management, and delivery of these mission critical solutions.
- Install, implement, and maintain firewall services that prevent unauthorized access to the information environment during each program increment.
- Monitor network performance daily through use of established online network monitoring tools to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
- Install and test new network software including upgrades, fixes, and patches during each program increment.
- Review and analyze information system audit records at least on a weekly basis (certain network devices may require daily review) or more frequently if required by an alarm or anomaly, or as directed for indications of inappropriate or unusual activity.
- Coordinate installation, maintain, troubleshoot, and fine-tune a complex, geographically separated LAN including all hardware, software, telecommunications, and networking components.
- Develop plans and designs for network modifications and enhancements during each program increment.
- Provide for confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems and data accessible on the LAN.
- Evaluate and recommend technical solutions to meet enterprise network requirements and address system findings identified in the system's Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) document.
- 7 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance