In this role, you will report directly to the Chief Architect. You will interface directly with government stakeholders to provide solutions engineering, tradeoff analysis, and feasibility assessments. You will examine enterprise level usage characteristics for potential systems, and propose alternatives that meet requirements. You will perform prototypes, creating test systems in cloud infrastructure. You will draw on your experience with commercial cloud providers (e.g, AWS, Azure) to facilitate strategies and roadmaps. You will interview stakeholders, document requirements, and create architectural artifacts.
You will provide additional contributions to data standards, plans, reviews, and for data quality management; this specifically includes alignment of standards with Customer data and data technology standards, guidance for project alignment with Government-sponsored programs' architecture, guidance for project coordination with security leads, guidance for data development plans, processes and criteria for data design reviews, guidance for data integration and test, guidance for project transition into production, guidance for data operations plans including data technology and data storage management, processes and criteria for data operations assessment, and audit and other data quality processes.
- 10 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Broad understanding of cyber security technologies and how they fit in large scale enterprises is preferred
- Formal security certifications such as CISSP is highly desired (with the purpose of helping secure cloud architectures)
- Past experience working as a consultant with government customers
- Past training or experience in government acquisition lifecycle framework (ALF)
- Past training or experience in government systems engineering lifecycle
Active Top Secret Security Clearance with TS/SCI eligibility