Junior-level Test Systems Engineers support Application, System and Integration Testing across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Supports test and evaluation across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Supports testing of applications and application programming interfaces (APIs) in DevOps pipelines utilizing quality assurance measures established by the government and industry best practices.
- Supports independent integration testing on the system software or hardware to determine the system's compliance with specified requirements.
- Supports technical investigations for defects discovered during test activities.
- 1 year of experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Working knowledge of Model-Based Systems Engineering, processes, tools and languages.
- Previous NGA and/or NSG/ASG program/project work experience.
- Previous IC or DoD program/project work experience.
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance