Assists in leading the Foundation GEOINT Standards (FGS) database management and FGS-DPS Cloud buildout to include database migration, edits, report generations and database administration, API integration with the user interface (UI) development.
- Assist in leading the Source Foundation GEOINT (SF) Standards Team in the role of building, maintaining useable database environment and structure to support the enhancement and maintenance of cloud-based applications.
- Assist the customer in defining and shaping the FGS cloud based, DevOps strategic vision and buildout of SF symbology data-driven online presence using Continuous Integration/ Deployment (CI/CD) DevOps technologies.
- Strong team player, self-starter, comfortable working in a complex/multifaceted development environment.
- Attend and contribute to the Defense Geospatial Information Working Group (DGIWG) technical meeting, an international Symbology Standards forum.
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader under tight deadlines managing priorities
- Ensure connectivity between application programing interface (APIs) both internal and external.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-contractor / government organization
- Ability to work with international partners, travelling to meet face-to-face when necessary but also able to work well via email and teleconference.
- Provide expertise to interpret and implement customer data requirements
- Maintain and track an Agile schedule in an appropriate project management capability (Redmine, JIRA, etc.)
- 12 years of IT experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in Linux, MySQL/PostGRES/ Relational Database, PHP/Python (LAMP)
- Experience and knowledge of the NGA/DGIWG Data Product Specifications.
- Understanding of the Global, Regional, Local and Urban/Specialized (GRLS) topographic data stores.
- Experience with cloud-based or DevOps environment and/or open source capabilities (GitLab, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Jenkins, AWS (Amazon Web Service) technologies, etc.)
- Familiarity with Cloud Services (Platform as a Service, Database as a Service, etc.)
- Knowledge of the NSG, preferably experience providing systems engineering to high visibility NSG segments
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance