We are seeking an experienced Program Manager (PM) to support its mission-critical customer in the Washington, DC area. The PM will be overseeing a Customer Management Relationship (CRM) implementation and development program in a hybrid cloud environment using Agile methodologies and best practices. The PM shall coordinate with the Project Management Office (PMO) to define the user stories and recommend optimum solutions balancing project needs with budget constraints.
- Supporting requirements gathering, design, provisioning of equipment, and installation of services
- Preparing deliverables (meeting minutes, project documentation, power point presentations)
- Managing the team through the entire lifecycle and maintain constant communication with all the stakeholders on project progress and performance
- Providing oversight of contract personnel, as needed, and ensure high quality and acceptable task completion and deliverables
- Performing day-to-day management of the program, and developing long-term and strategic objectives to ensure that end user requirements will be satisfied
- Ensuring technical solutions and schedules are implemented in a timely manner
- Formulating and enforcing work standards, defining schedules, reviewing work discrepancies, and communicating policies, purposes, and goals of the project.
- Full system life cycle Project Management experience with a proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- Demonstrated experience with creating and maintaining formal project documentation through the full project life-cycle.
- Experience with performing and preparing briefings and written communications to high-level staff.
- Experience briefing a diverse set of audiences, signatories, and stakeholders.
- 10 years of experience
Active Top Secret Security Clearance