We are seeking a SIGINT Systems Engineering Technical Advisor (SETA) Subject Matter Expert SME to serve in a prominent, high visibility role as a senior technical member of a dynamic team providing Systems Engineering support to the government stakeholder.
As part of the Integration & Closure team, you will be responsible for assessing the acquisition-level closure of requirements; conducting system level readiness events in support of enterprise, system and acquisition-level milestones; leading and supporting project planning; assessing schedule and risk; and providing technical support for the planning and execution of enterprise and system-level verification, validation and transition activities for national assets. The chosen candidate will be a Subject Matter Expert in a prominent, high visibility role providing Systems Engineering support to the government stakeholder.
- Lead SIGINT integration and closure initiatives for current and future systems through the Systems Engineering lifecycle readiness events.
- Provide subject matter expertise and best practices to teams reviewing and assessing CONOPS and architecture products.
- Support the review and assessment of requirements for adequacy to meet the mission needs while assessing system and segment schedule dependencies and risks.
- Lead readiness and release planning events in support of system acquisition milestones to integrate new systems and initiatives in support of expanded SIGINT mission capabilities
- Work directly with the customer, and supporting contractors, to determine the overall maturity of SIGINT acquisitions at each stage of the Intelligence Community Lifecycle acquisition process. While adhering to government standards and processes.
- Provide support and technical consultation, meeting coordination, and support to recommendation briefings and develop initial recommendation for Government leads.
- Train new team members on the end-to-end mission and system closure and the implementation of quality standards.
- Integration and Closure experience within overall SIGINT domain with detailed knowledge of SIGINT systems and overall space and ground architecture.
- Expertise in mission technical capabilities and system performance analysis and assessment.
- Experience with Mission Planning, Control or Processing functions in support of space and ground architecture.
- Experience identifying user & enterprise needs/requirements and gap identification, analysis and assessment.
- Experience in supporting Requirements Engineering, CONOPs development, and system integration to accommodate the End to End SIGINT Systems Engineering.
- Strong understanding of the intelligence community and customer domain, along with a strong focus on core systems engineering processes.
- Proven communication skills especially with senior (O-5 or equivalent and above) government officials.
- 12 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree; may be substituted with the following:
- 10 years of experience and a Master's Degree
- 10 years of experience and a PhD
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) and related digital tools.
- Proficiency in using a Rhapsody or other UML based Architecture tool.
- Knowledge of standard DoDAF and MoDAF architectural views.
- Certified in one or more of the following: SAFe, ITIL, PMI/PMP, and INCOSE.
Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance